- Called to be Spiritual First-Responders
- Enhance your personal walk with Christ
- Increase comfort level talking about your faith
- Gain confidence responding to questions and objections
- You may not be an evangelist but you can evangelize
- 5 Privileges of Peace
- Learn more about the 5 privileges of peace and how they will change the way you experience the world and how the world experiences you
- Peace is closer than you think
- Step Away from Your Wall
- Get to know your wall and gain a bigger perspective on your space, situation, identity, purpose, and enemy.
- Participants are drawn into this experiential learning workshop
- Answers are not always right in front of you. Sometimes they are behind you or above you, just out of your field of view.
- Grace and Space
- Apply spiritual first-aid to specific challenges
- Addictions, unhealthy relationship patterns
- Designed for individuals as well as those in their support system
- Spiritual First-Aid Study Program-Online version (Available Soon)
- Rick offers 4-minute reviews of each chapter in the book which serves as introduction and discussion starter
- Designed for small groups in person or online
To book Rick, please fill out the following form.